We wanted to announce that we have appointed a new Student Campus Executive Team to help work alongside George Ion, your Elected Campus Officer, for the rest of this Academic Year! These are a team of three students whom were selected from an interview process which we opened up to Course Reps.
- Shazaah Masood - (Business Management & Leadership Year 3); Lead on Activities with the following roles & responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Work with societies and student volunteers
- Support existing societies with their development, any trips and events, and the handover period to a new committee
- Help develop new societies
- Promote the development of volunteering on Campus
- To promote and attend Make a Difference Days
- Email: email@example.com
- Ada Cenaj – (Law & Practice Year 2); Lead on Education with the following roles & responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Work with the rep system – Senior Reps & Course Reps
- Promote the rep system to students across CU London
- Organise and support with CUSU led events as a result of feedback given in the student forums
- Attending Boards of Study
- Organise social events for the reps
- Liaise with Campus Officer to ensure all students are being represented
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duaa Ali – (Law & Practice Year 1); Lead on Welfare & Equality with the following roles and responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Lead on campaigns and liberation events
- Raise awareness of mental health and wellbeing support on Campus and in the local area
- Build a relationship with SUAC and promote their services on Campus
- Work with Society committees on relevant awareness campaigns
- Liaise with Campus Officer to promote student wellbeing.
- Email: email@example.com
Please get to know your new Student Campus Executive Team, as they will be working together to help represent your views at CU London, they will also be making regular appearances around campus to find out more from you about what you'd like to see happening on campus!
From the next Academic Year onwards (2020/2021), all of these positions alongside the Campus Officer will be elected roles determined by the result of the student elections held in the spring time! So if this is something that interests you in the future, please do let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org! Nominations for the Spring Elections will be opening very soon!