The University have published an update to their plans for 2020-21 (on 30 June 2020), the update lays out their commitment to delivering as much on-campus learning as possible based on government guidelines.
All students studying at Coventry University, Coventry will start on 14 Sep, students at all other locations will start at 21 Sep and will offer a blend of on-campus and online learning. Most courses will offer at least five hours per week of on-campus learning for each student.
They have also updated their FAQ to reflect the latest update.
Today (Wed July 1st) your Sabbatical Officers will be putting your questions about return to campus to members of the University Senior Leadership Team. Presubmitted questions look at:
- What will face to face teaching will look like, what safety precautions will be in place and how the University will ensure safety precautions are followed?
- What will online/blended learning look like for students who use physical learning spaces or have placements?
- How will online learning ensure students with disabilities aren't disadvantaged?
- What will the week look like and how will that fit around living and travel arrangements?
- Will accommodation by operating at full capacity? How will communal accommodation spaces work and what precautions will be in place?
You can join us live at 1pm on Facebook to ask questions in the chat and see the responses live. We will also post the video and responses in full here on cusu.org