Hi, I’m Julia, your Internationalisation and Culture Officer. I’m an International Fashion Business graduate from Poland. I've previously worked as Student Ambassador for RAO and International Office - and I’m really glad to represent you and be your voice this year!
Personally passionate about fashion, yoga and mentoring. I’m looking forward to meeting you and create a diverse community of International Students!
Being Internationalisation & Culture Officer
As Vice-President of Internationalisation and Culture, Julia takes the lead on City of Culture and the International Buddy Scheme.
- Organising cultural events for International Students.
- Organising jobs and internship fairs that include international offers.
- Strongly promoting Erasmus exchange, together with Funding options for students.
- Meet Your Officer - My door is always open to all students; I want to hear from YOU.
- Organising multiple campaigns Focusing on topics such as diversity and body positivity.
- Promoting events and activities for the City Of Culture 2021.
- Providing first-year International Students with mentors.
- Working closely with Spirituality, Faith and the Mental Health Centre to provide students who are in need, with all necessary help in a discreet way.
- Organising trips and international events via online platforms.
- Spreading awareness about the Settlement scheme.