We are a group of highly passionate and motivated students, who’s the world is revolved around Electronics and other various topics surrounding Engineering and Technology. We are determined to spread the knowledge and guide the students on the right path by creating an environment for people to develop their practical, analytical and interpersonal skillset by giving personal mentorship, helping them to carry out various and exciting projects in the field of Electronics/Mechatronics and uncovering many more opportunities for young engineers and enthusiasts that are interested in Electronics/Software/Mechatronics.
Join the Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1489483737909983/
Society Aims and Objectives
- To create a community of like-minded individuals who share the same passion for Electronics, Engineering and Technology.
- To share the knowledge and skills amongst the members of society.
- To inspire students to pursue and realize their project ideas.
- To provide mentorship in various aspects ranging from constructive feedback on the projects, competitions and anything else you can think of.
- To advertise Electronic Engineering in a fun and exciting way.
- To provide training and electronics-related experience.
- To involve students on many exciting projects.
One of the main reasons we have started this society was that we thought that engineering students or students that have interest in similar fields needed some kind of mentorship, guidance throughout their years in university by more senior and experienced students that have been involved in many activities and projects around University.
As a part of our community, you will be able to take part in many other interesting projects, such as: building drone, autonomous cars, line-tracking robots, messing with other electronic equipment like FPGAs, Microcontrollers, Raspberry PIs, Arduino boards.
What is a Hackathon?
Hackathon – a day-long coding competition where various software programmers, developers, designers, project managers come together to build and design a particular project.
Our aim this year is to gather interested members of our society and compete in one of these design sprint-like events internationally.
What is Formula Student?
Formula Student is Europe’s most established educational engineering competition where student teams from around the world design, build, test and race small-scale formula-style racing cars. (Formula Student - Institution of Mechanical Engineers)
This year Coventry University is developing 3 types of racing cars: ICE (Internal Combustion Engine) , EV and an AI driven race cars and YOU could have a chance to work on one of these highly demanding projects!
Add to basket.
Available to view for logged in members.
Available to view for members.