Simple living, higher thinking!
Philosophy | Fun | Eternal Friendship | Spirituality | Yoga | Music | Food | Laughter | Love
Every Wednesday* from 6:30pm till 8:30pm in The Richard Crossman Building (RCG03/RC125)
What would you do if you had 24 hours to live?
What is the most important thing in your life?
Do things happen for a reason or just by chance?
Do you like music and ‘karma free food’? Do you like to be happy?
Krishna Consciousness Societies offer a platform to students to evolve their mind, give direction in life and reveal a deeper level of insight by connecting like-minded people. We discuss philosophy based on the teachings of the sacred books of the east such as the Bhagavad Gita.
Enter this sacred space and attain wisdom through dynamic, chilled out discussions and learn the secret to leading a successful and more importantly a happy lifestyle.
Aims and Objectives
1) To give students a taste of eastern philosophy through Krishna Consciousness
2) To present spiritual philosophy based on the accent text Bhagavad Gita and its application to today’s university student at weekly sessions
3) To present members with a place where they can practice different types of yoga, for the body, mind, and soul
4) To form relationships with the students by creating a home away from home atmosphere
5) Mix with other like-minded students from other universities across the UK at spiritual retreats once a term
6) Participate in University events and those of other societies within the university and to showcase our very own flagship event.
Why Join KC Soc?
Why not click on the link below to check out the video and hear from the members of KCSoc?
Membership Fee:£5 for the whole academic year. Upon joining you will receive a free KC Soc goody bag.
Contact info: email@example.com
‘Like’ us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/CovKCSoc
Follow us on Twitter: @CovKCSoc
Visit our National KCSoc website: www.krishnasoc.moonfruit.com
Please log in to view this.
Available to view for logged in members.
Available to view for members.
Back to all societies list
When you join your first Society you will be prompted to buy Annual Societies Subscription or the Joint Sports and Societies Subscription if you want to join any sports too.
Coventry University Students' Union offers a wide range of activities, services and useful information. Please choose your interests from the list below. and receive updates on what is important to you: