If you are thinking of creating your own society, just follow these simple steps:
1. Check the website for a list of all current societies. Is there one that is the same?
2. If there is… Contact the society and join!
3. If not, complete the new Society Application Form
4. Email the fully completed documents to email@example.com
5. Once your application has been received, the Societies Coordinator will contact you to arrange a meeting with the CUSU Vice President for Activities and the whole committee, either face to face or via Skype.
6. You will attend the meeting with the CUSU Vice President for Activities and the Societies Coordinator to discuss your application.
7. After the meeting, your application will be submitted through to the Executive meeting. The Executive review the applications once a month and you will be given the date at your meeting. In some cases, following the meeting we might require you to go away and add some more content to your application form, but this will be discussed with you.
8. Finally, your application will be discussed at the next Executive meeting and a decision will be made. We will contact you within 48 hours after the meeting to let you know the outcome and guide you to what happens next.
If you have any questions please contact the Societies Coordinators: firstname.lastname@example.org