What is Society of the Month?
This is a project dedicated to celebrating the success and achievements of a society that shone on a specific month.
The winner of the Society of the Month must have fulfilled one or more of:
- Increased their membership
- Collaborated with another society for an event or competition
- Held a successful event
- Has done some volunteering or fundraising
- Attended the Societies Community Meeting
- Been involved with your wider community
- Has been proactive and has kept an excellent constant communication with the Societies Office.