This society is currently dormant. If you would be interested in becoming a committee member and running the society please email email@example.com
This is a business Consulting Society. The society is for students who wish to pursue a career in consultancy or wish to understand the workings of organizations, such as, PWC, EY, KPMG and so on. We will target the management consultancy aspect of the business, however, we are open to discussion towards Tax, Assurance and Audit as well.
Our vision is to broaden the scope of consulting across multiple industries and provide live case projects for talented students and to develop a potential inter-university competition in the west midlands, in order to give the best chance to land an offer. We seek to be the information hub for all students regarding any aspect of consultancy.
Activities will include, providing skill workshops with in-depth Case Studies.In addition, there will be a panel of speakers, from the industry, providing lectures and debates on strategy and problems.
Information and transparency in the recruitment stages will be part of activities during mock interviews, assessment center experiences and presentations, provided by Consulting firms. Job posting and future updates will be exclusive to club members.
Aims & objectives
1. Best prepare students for consulting company’s recruitment process.
2. In-depth knowledge of the consulting industry in order to support choices in deciding whether it is the correct field to enter for the candidate.
3. Create a large alumni network to give Coventry university students a better chance to gain inside information.
4. Network importance of Linkedin and provide competitive advantage.
5. To bring up Coventry university as a serious contender for consulting roles and not only the top 10 UK universities.
6. Promote interest of students into the consulting industry and be a bridge between the two parties.
Membership Fee: £2.00
Available to view for logged in members.
Available to view for members.