This opportunity is based in Scarborough which is quite far from Coventry!
If you are a CU Scarborough student you can view the opportunity here
Free school feeding programmes and food banking services to the poorest communities in Africa.
Volunteers’ Coordination Officer (VCO)
This opportunity takes place between 01 Dec 2016 and 01 Dec 2025
- Organize regular volunteers’ meetings by sending out notifications via email and SMS
- Preside over regular volunteers’ meetings
- Report to AFM- Assistant Fundraising Manager.
- Ensure that all MONETARY targets are met.
Hours per week
5 hours per week
Hours will be planned given students availability.
Induction sessions and Training on effective fundraising skills
Benefits to self
Introducing more students to possibilities and participation in the Social Entrepreneurial Industry to make this world, less selfish and a better place .
To help students develop their confidence, through interpersonal communication and marketing skills.To help students discover their potentials.
Benefits to others
Creating awareness of the NTC's existence and gaining wider support.
Achieving financial targets for the completion of the projects at hand.
Create a support base for our NTC Kids of Coventry university graduate/undergraduates who will inspire them.
Most of our activities are within Coventry and do not require transportation.
6- 12 months
As required. Monthly ideally.
No allowances will be provided. Except refunds for expenses incurred on justifiable purchases, on the presentation of receipts.
- ProfessionsAdministration, Events, IT, Marketing, Retail
- Crisis & PovertyInternational aid
- Crime & JusticeHuman rights
- Culture & HeritageArt, Craft, Music, Drama, Public events
- Environmental & Animal WelfareConservation
- People & CommunitiesChildren, Families, Young People
- Sport & RecreationEvents
- Student Led ProjectsProject Leader