Our Vision is better lives for older people. Our Mission is creating sustainable communities that provide homes older people want...
This opportunity takes place between 22 Jul 2019 and 29 Nov 2019. Closing date for applications is 29 Nov.
To assist the fitness instructor in the smooth running of the gym and to ensure proper procedures are observed. Enhancing the services provided within the village.
• Carrying out daily cleaning and health and safety checks on gym facilities
• Providing excellent customer service to gym members
• Providing information on the operation of gym equipment
• Operating the gym music system
• Observing the gym (being able to raise the alarm in an emergency)
• Filing and finding gym members programme cards
• Promote gym facilities and memberships
Manual handling, Frist Aid, Operating gym equipment.
Earlsdon Park Village
Benefits to self
Gain experience of working in a functioning gym with clients and develop your customer service skills.
Benefits to others
Encourage and support residents to enjoy their time in the gym and help them to reach the goals outlined in their exercise programmes.
Bus stops near to Earlsdon Park Village.
On site parking is also available for Volunteers.
Volunteers will be expected to commit themselves for at least 6 months.
Support is available from the Volunteer Organiser and Fitness Instructor.
Travel expenses will be reimbursed.
- People & CommunitiesOlder People
- Sport & RecreationEvents, Gymnastics