This opportunity is based in Scarborough which is quite far from Coventry!
If you are a CU Scarborough student you can view the opportunity here
Beards & Books is an educational programme designed to improve the learning outcomes of children across the U.K
This opportunity is ongoing, with no end date.
This role is all about using your initiative and ideas to deliver high quality events throughout the year. This includes planning/organising events and other public-facing activities.
An ideal candidate would have strong interpersonal skills, be a confident communicator and be able to build relationships quickly and meaningfully with a diverse range of community stakeholders at all levels.
- You will need good organisational skills to manage the activities
- You will need good communication skills to ensure messages reach our participants
- You will ideally have experience working within the engagement marketing events role
- You will be confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- You will need to be proactive and use your initiative
- You will need a can do attitude and willingness to learn new things
This role is currently remote - PC and internet connection required
2 hours per week, days and times flexible
You will be given full training
You will be offered to go training courses throughout the year
You will be given induction training to get you up to speed
Remote working. Head office located in Sheffield
Benefits to self
You will gain direct experience working on real-life projects with your own budget
You will learn how to lead a small team
You will be the visionary of your own projects
You will gain functional and relevant skills which you can add to your CV
2 hours per week
You will be supervised throughout your volunteering experience
You will be assigned a mentor to help you fulfil your potential
- ProfessionsAdministration, IT