This opportunity is based in Scarborough which is quite far from Coventry!
If you are a CU Scarborough student you can view the opportunity here
Established in 2000, Caudwell Children is a national charity which works to transform the lives of disabled children and their...
Volunteer Supporter Growth Coach
This opportunity takes place from 04 May 2021.
Are you an organised, self-motivated, friendly person, looking to improve your leadership and management skills?
Caudwell Children are looking for volunteer Supporter Growth Coaches – assisting with the recruitment, organisation and supervision of fundraising volunteers, raising money to help us provide practical and emotional support to the families of disabled children across the UK.
• Assisting in or project managing targeted supporter campaigns
• Developing targeted literature to reach those particular audiences
• Developing databases of target lists
• Helping with the recruitment and on-boarding of new volunteers
• Using platforms like social media to share the message of Caudwell Children
• Confident, friendly, outgoing individual
• Computer Literate (Zoom, Microsoft)
• Organised with good time management
• Good research skills
• Strong analytical and active listening skills
• Having adaptable sales/engagement skills (High confidence to approach)
• Competent in use of Social Media platforms and how to utilise, with a big following and wide reaching audience being advantageous
• Experience training or managing others ideal but not required
Fundraising is essential to charities like Caudwell Children – it allows us to continue to provide essential support to disabled children and their families.
If you’re looking to gain leadership, administration, and communication skills click apply.
Suggested commitment of 6 months – full training and support provided
Flexible hours - this role is based around completing individual fundraising projects
We offer full training (including Safeguarding level 1) and support and supervision throughout
Benefits to self
- Meet and collaborate with other volunteers
- Learn project management, leadership, recruitment and management skills
- Gain fundraising experience
- Create events and projects within your local community
Benefits to others
The money raised from fundraising projects helps Caudwell Children provide essential services to disabled children and their families across the UK
We suggest a commitment of 6-12 months
- Weekly check-ins
- Teams group chat with staff and other volunteers
- Staff available to answer questions
Volunteers can claim back any out-of-pocket travel expenses
- ProfessionsAdministration, Events, Online Volunteering
- Health & Social CareLearning disability
- People & CommunitiesChildren