Do you know when your bins are collected? What goes in each one? What to do if your bin isn't collected?
If you have any questions or problems with bins or waste this page is here to give you the answers. Whether you just want to know which way around your bin goes, you're a waste whizz who knows their HDPE from their PETE, or you're somewhere in between, there should be something useful for you!
The Your Rubbish App
The Your Rubbish App helps everyone in Coventry know what, when and how to recycle and dispose of their waste.
- Collection reminders – you can set up reminders so you’ll receive a notification every week to remind you of which bins to put out, and when to bring them back in
- What goes where? - an alphabetical list of common household wastes, with information about how to recycle or dispose of them
- What items to put in each type of bin
- General information about bin collections
- Find out how to dispose of items of waste at the Household Recycling and Re-use Centre, how to arrange for a bulky waste collection, or find your nearest charity shop
- Cancelled collections - if bin collections are cancelled for any reason, such as heavy snow, the app will let you know not to put your bins out
- How to report a missed bin collection
If you live in Coventry and have a bin, you need this app!
How can I get involved?
Student Wardens, Communities