Rep Applications 2022/23 Are Open!
- Applications are open until 25/03/2022
- Interview period 28/03/2022 - 08/04/2022
- Role starts in September
Applying for an Education School Rep or Senior Course Rep position?
These positions are limited so once you have applied you will be contacted to arrange an interview for the role should there be a position available. Successful candidates will recieve full training for their role.
How to Apply:
Students will have to be logged into the website with their university account in order to apply. If students have any issues, they can get in touch with the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply please read below to see if you are eligible. Students need to be…
- Studying at the of Coventry University Coventry Campus or CU Coventry
- Studying until at least December 2022
- Not on a full-time placement during the 2022-23 Academic Year.
More details on the application process can be found HERE.
Why should I become a Rep?
- Education School Reps receive a volunteer payment of up to £300 a semester
- Senior Course Reps receive a volunteer payment of up to £50 per semester
- To boost your employability skills, the experience looks great on your CV
- Great way to meet new people and make friends
- Network with University staff
- Receive a Certificate
- Make a difference in the quality of your education
- Opportunities to attend Rep exclusive workshops & events
- A chance to win ‘Rep of the Year’ and attend CUSU's annual Awards Evening
- Be recognised as Rep of the Month
What do Reps do?
Education School Rep (Payment up to £300 a semester)
- Mentoring Senior Representatives, giving them direction as well as providing support and guidance.
- Using feedback from students and Reps to push for change. This can be through focus and working groups and/or campaigns within their School or Faculty.
- Sharing information from their School, Faculty or CUSU to Reps and the wider student body in their School.
- Develop and support initiatives to improve communication with students within their School.
- Completing training sessions for their role
Senior Rep (Payment of up to £50 per semester)
- Chair and/or Minute Take Student Voice Meetings.
- Promote opportunities for academic representation and student vacancies within CUSU.
- Administrating their Student Voice Channel.
- Disseminating information from their Student Voice Channel grouping or CUSU to Reps and the wider student body in their School.
Student Voice Micro Opportunities (Voluntary)
- Engage in smaller opportunities without committing to a role
- Gain employability skills certified through the badges scheme
CUSU Academic Reps always want to hear feedback from students about their course, modules or experience with University services. Use the information below to get your feedback from the best representative.
Contact the Student Voice Team
If you have any questions about any of the above information. Feel free to get in contact with the team at email@example.com and we’ll be more than happy to help.
Not a student at Coventry University's main Coventry Campus or CU Coventry? Click the links below to get to your local pages
Cov Uni London CU Scarborough
CU London (Dagenham & Greenwich)Reps