As a Trustee you would:
- Ensure that the organisation is financially and legally secure
- Ensure the organisation meets the requirements of the charity commission
- Support the development of a new strategy for CUSU. It is key that our new strategy meets the needs of our membership.
As Chair you would:
- Ensure that the board follows the Charity Commission good governance code
- Lead on the development of the board
- Ensure the Board's decisions are implemented
This Trustee post is suitable for external applicants (not for current students or staff at Coventry University).
There are usually 5 Trustee meetings per year on Friday afternoons at 2pm, however you will be required to provide email and other support in between meetings. The role is voluntary, however reasonable expenses will be paid.
Please find out more by reading the application letter here. Or for more information about CUSU please read our current Strategic Plan, our 2018 Trustee Report and our Articles of Association which can be found here.
If you have any questions about the role or would like to meet to discuss, please do get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please email a C.V. and cover letter to email@example.com
Application deadline is Friday 24th May Noon.